888-862-5901 (Toll Free)
Admitted to practice law in North Carolina in 2001, Ms. Cannon has been committing her legal expertise throughout North Carolina. She graduated from Wake Forest University, Cum Laude, in 1995 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science, and in 2001, she graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Law School.
After graduation, Ms. Cannon began her legal career by working at both Duke University School of Medicine and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. In 2005, she became an Assistant District Attorney in Durham County. Later, she prosecuted in Orange, Chatham, Iredell, Davidson, Davie, and Alexander counties.
Ms. Cannon represents clients charged with a wide variety of misdemeanors and felonies. In her vast experience as an Assistant District Attorney around North Carolina she has tried hundreds of cases involving: drunk driving (DWI/DUI), drug crimes, all motor vehicle violations, gun crimes, domestic violence, larceny, and assault. If you or a loved one has been charged with a crime in any of the following categories call 336-793-1013 for your free initial consultation.
Conviction of any of the following crimes may carry consequences such as:
DWI/DUI: loss of driving privileges, permanent revocation of your driver's license, and large fines.
Drug Crimes: jail time, significant fines,
Traffic Violations: revocation of license, large fines,
Domestic Violence: jail time, court-ordered treatment, fines, custodial issues
Major Felonies: significant jail time and fines, loss of licensing privileges, permanent loss of privilege to possess a firearm.
Therefore, if you need quality and experienced representation, then contact Ashley Cannon, Attorney at Law to set up your free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
- Traffic Violations
- Criminal Law
- Litigation and Appeals
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- North Carolina, 2001
- University of North Carolina School of Law, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi- President
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- B.A. (Cum Laude)
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Forsyth County Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
Past Employment Positions
- Morrow, Alexander, Porter, and Whitley Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2009 - 2010
- State of North Carolina, Assistant District Attorney, 2005 - 2009
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill School of Medicine, Director of Development, 2003 - 2005
- Duke University School of Medicine, Assistant Director of Planned Giving, 2001 - 2003
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill Department of Scholarships and Student Aid, Legal Assistant
- United States Congressman Cass Ballenger, Staff Assistant, 1997 - 1998
- Kinasa Junior High School, Kinasa-mura, Nagano-ken, Japan, Assistant English Teacher, 1995 - 1997
Pro Bono Activities
- Saving Little Hearts of Nicaragua, 2010 - Present
- Cancer Services - Board of Directors, Fundraising Chair, 2010 - Present
- Piedmont Mediation - Secretary, Board of Directors, 2009 - Present
- Rotary Club of Clemmons - Member, 2009 - Present
- Family Violence Prevention Center - Vice President, Board of Directors, 2007 - 2008
- Girls on the Run - Board of Directors, 2006 - 2008
- Davidson United Methodist Church - Member
- Davidson United Methodist Church - Stephen Minister
- Team in Training Leukemia/Lymphoma Society - Member
- Kappa Alpha Theta