Why should you actively seek out a knowledgeable lawyer to help you plan for the future using estate planning? It can help establish much-needed peace of mind that your wishes will be carried out easily by your family if you become incapacitated or pass away.
When you need sound legal advice and compassionate representation for your wills and estates matters, call me at Ashley Cannon, Attorney at Law, PLLC, today at 336-793-101 (888-862-5901 toll free) to set up a free initial consultation at my Winston-Salem or Statesville location.
What Type of Estate Planning Help Do You Need?
As a skilled North Carolina estate planning lawyer, I can help you with:
- Drafting wills that are simple or complex
- Executing a health care power of attorney or other types of powers of attorney
- Forming all types of trusts
- Protecting assets through strategic elder law planning, including preserving Medicaid eligibility
- Counseling concerning different tax implications for all kinds of estate planning options
My skills and varied background experiences allow me to provide a unique approach and help craft creative options that fit each client's needs and goals. I believe these attributes put me in the best position to give you the most personalized representation possible.
Need a Power of Attorney or Another Estate Planning Document?
Contact me today to learn about your options by scheduling a free initial consultation at my Winston-Salem or Statesville office.