Your family is the most important part of your life. Sometimes, North Carolina law is used to help strengthen those bonds, like formalizing an adoption, and other times, it is used to end a relationship, like the decision to file for divorce. No matter what type of family law help you need, Ashley Cannon, Attorney at Law, PLLC, is ready and equipped to help you.
To learn more about my services, I encourage you to contact me today and schedule a free initial consultation by calling my Winston-Salem or Statesville office at 336-793-1013 (888-862-5901 toll free).
I handle all types of family law matters such as:
- Separation agreements: Although this step is not required in North Carolina, if you have immediate issues you would like to settle with your soon-to-be ex-spouse, I can help craft and execute this temporary agreement, which will be binding until your divorce is finalized.
- Divorce: I am committed to helping you reach your goals with respect to every aspect of your divorce from figuring out custody and support to reaching a fair property settlement.
- Child custody: Whether you need help resolving legal or physical custody rights as well as visitation as part of a divorce or not, I can help you reach an agreement that is in the best interest of the child.
- Grandparents' rights: If you would like to pursue or block this type of petition, I can help you understand the law and your legal rights.
- Equitable distribution of property: When you need help accurately valuating assets and debts for the purposes of division after a marriage or relationship ends, I have the skill to help as well as figure out what property should be separate and not subject to any kind of split.
- Domestic violence: If any form of domestic abuse or other criminal charges are a factor in your divorce, I know how to protect you whether you are the victim of abuse or have been falsely accused.
My varied skills and background experience as a lawyer allow me to provide a unique approach, which I believe puts me in the position to give you the best representation possible. I know how to form creative strategies and present detailed options to help accomplish your legal goals. Whether I am aggressively negotiating on your behalf or representing your interests in court, you can count on me to be your passionate advocate.
Need to Consult With an Experienced Statesville Divorce Attorney?
Contact Me for a Free Consultation.
Contact me online today to learn about your options. I offer free initial consultations and reasonable, upfront fees with flat rates for most types of cases.